- 170 g bitter-sweet chocolate
- 100 g butter
- 300 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 25 g cocoa powder
- 95 g flour
- Place a bowl over a pot with simmering water. Add the bittersweet chocolate and butter. After the chocolate and butter have melted and are well combined take off the bowl and wipe the condensation under the bowl.
- Whisk the butter and chocolate mixture and add the sugar simultaneously. Then start adding the eggs one at a time and keep whisking. Add the cocoa powder, salt and whisk. Add the flour and mix it with a rubber scraper. Fold the flour into the mixture and make sure there are no flour pockets
- In an 8×8 square cake pan butter the pan and line with parchment paper. pour the mixture into the pan. Smooth out the mixture with a spatula and tap the pan on the counter a few times to even out the brownie mixture. Preheat the over to 350°F (that’s 180°C or if you use gas 4) bake time is from 35-40 minutes
- For the chocolate sauce melt down your favorite chocolate with a table spoon of milk in the microwave.